We offer a wide variety of interior design and contracting services to meet your needs. For existing spaces, we can review your current setup, and identify opportunities to improve aesthetics, efficiency, and layout.
- Bubble & block studies
- Path of travel studies
- Elevations & 3-D Sketches
- Partition plan to maximize usability for the client, be aesthetically pleasing in the third dimension and to abide by all building codes
- Furniture plan showing all new and existing items
- Co-ordinate design drawings with consulting Engineers
- Fill out all related paperwork and apply for the building permit (BCIN certified)
- Title page showing all important project information
- Demolition drawing
- Partition plan including a legend of wall types, door / frame schedules and elevations
- Power, telephone and data “preferred location” drawing including a symbols legend
- Reflected ceiling plan, including a fixture legend and specifications on a “preferred location” basis for light fixtures, diffusers etc…
- Supervise construction to ensure that the intent of the design and the construction drawings are being adhered to
- Answer any questions that Contractors may have via phone, email, or on site
- Problem solve issues that may arise during construction
- Act as liaison between the Contractors, Consultants and the Client
Colours & Finishes Selection and Co-ordination
- Choose floor and wall finishes
- Millwork cabinetry design and finish selection
- Floor finish key plans, details and specifications
- Wall finish key plans, details and specifications
- Elevations of key areas
- Millwork drawings including elevations, sections, and details
Sample Board Layout & Construction
We create presentations boards to display all the finishes being used in the new space. These are useful…
- To leave on construction site so the contractor has a record of correct materials.
- To attract potential clients for a landlord trying to sell or rent a space.
- To get staff excited for coming changes.
- To help you visualize the look of the new space.
Lighting Selection & Procurement
Decorative lighting is like artwork. It’s the finishing touch that provides dimension and interest to make your space more functional and beautiful.
New Artwork Selection & Procurement
Art says a lot about how who we are, and how we see the world. We can find the perfect piece for you, or have it made custom too.
New Furniture Selection & Procurement
Finding the right furniture, at the right price, to meet your needs and maximize the value of your space.
Existing Furniture and Artwork Inventory & Move Management
- Compile a complete inventory of all existing furniture, artwork, equipment and appliances
- Analyze items based on aesthetics and function
- Suggest supplementary options to existing if necessary
- Include all suitable existing and new furniture, equipment and appliances in furniture plan
- Label all existing furniture, artwork, equipment and appliances to be moved to new facility
- Prepare moving plan and schedules for movers
- Be on site to help movers locate where each item is to go